|Study location||Hungary, Budapest|
|Type||Summer School, Blended learning|
|Nominal duration||optional online section (14 weeks) + 10 days face-to-face (8 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€590 one-time|
|Accommodation fee||€190 one-time|
Documents from current higher education studies
The SUCCESS Summer School welcomes applicants from all level of higher education.
Applicants should submit the following documents:
- scanned passport
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
An official translation is one which includes the stamp and signature of an official translator / translation office.
Summit of Universities: Call for Central European Summer School
Participate in a summer program organised by Budapest Business School in Hungary and earn 2+6 credits points!
Why join us this spring and summer?
- gain a uniquely global perspective while studying with peers from all over the globe
- learn from professionals with real-world business experience
- get an insight into the economy of the countries in Central Europe and learn about the business opportunities they can offer
- be part of organised study trips, company visits and lots of fun
- credits can be transferred to full-time Budapest Business School programs and you can also redeem them at your home university
Students will have the possibility to gain a uniquely global perspective by studying both local and international business dynamics in the Central European area. You will be taught by professionals with real-world business experience who will be focusing on the special issues of Central European countries’ economies. Broaden your horizons and learn more about the most relevant economic issues of the region, as well as their business opportunities inside and outside the EU, especially in East Asia.
Kick-off meeting: 2nd March at 11:00 (Central European Time).
To join the meeting, click on the Microsoft Teams link here!
Online individual/team work: 28th March – 1st July
Offline program (the official Summer School)
Between 25th July and 5th August.
Although the online course is optional and not a prerequisite for the summer program we encourage you to join that as well to be able to earn all 8 credits and benefit from the offered courses. The online program is free of charge.
Those who only participate in the summer programme will be able to receive 6 credits in the end.
What online participants will experience?
- Working individually and in teams
- A modern business simulation game, which models real-life challenges of companies
- Strategic planning exercises to get hands-on knowledge about business decisions
What in-person participants will experience?
- 40 hours per week course for 2 weeks where 30 hours is in class studies
- Business Simulation Strategic Planning (Small and medium-sized enterprises)
- Project Management of Investment (in Central Europe)
- Global Trading relations (Europe & Far East)
- Corporate Finance (Small and medium-sized enterprises)
Plus: Organized study trips and company visits, public transport passes with free Danube cruising, organized entertainment programs such as opening and closing parties, cruise to the Danube Bend and free breakfast on lecture days