|Study location||Hungary, Budapest|
|Nominal duration||3.5 years (210 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€2,500 per semester|
|Application fee||€150 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Our Commerce and Marketing program has a long-standing tradition and market-leading features in the field of marketing and commerce education. Its aim is to release professionals with up-to-date business knowledge, expertise, and skills to the labour market, who are able to perform the procurement and sale of various products and services in a demand-driven manner. Students graduating from this program will be able to manage the commercial, logistics, and marketing activities of SMEs and large enterprises. The program is offered by two different faculties, the difference between the two being the specialisations available. The Faculty of International Management and Business focuses on marketing communication and digital marketing activities, marketing practices, for-profit enterprises and non-profit organisations, and the further expansion of the related knowledge and skills. The focus of the Faculty of Commerce, Hospitality and Tourism is to further deepen the students’ skills and knowledge related to trade, management, logistics and marketing activities and practices related to commerce, domestic and international trade, and service processes. The program provides sufficiently deep theoretical knowledge for continuing one’s studies within the framework of a master’s degree program.
If you choose this programme…
During the 7-semester program, students obtain up-to-date theoretical and practical skills.
The training is primarily practice-oriented, supplemented with in-depth, high-level foundations in economics, methodology and business management, making our graduates capable of the following:
- comprehensive assessment of the positions of businesses and institutions,
- creation of corporate or partial strategies,
- leading marketing and commerce organisational units and businesses,
- planning and organising economic activities and projects, managing and controlling businesses and economic organisations,
- elementary analysis of the concepts forming the foundation for the knowledge system of the commerce and marketing field,
- working efficiently in economic, marketing, and commercial projects within a business entity.
Economics, Methodology and Business:
(economics, business mathematics, business statistics, international economics, marketing, basics of business economics, basics of finance, organisational and human resource management, basics of accounting, business communication)
Basics of Social Science:
(basics of commercial law, environmental economics, economic policy, economic geography, the study of the European Union)
General Professional Skills:
(the technical language of commerce and marketing, basics of controlling, market research, sales management, marketing communication and consumer behaviour, service and B2B marketing, commercial management, online marketing, corporate and marketing strategy)
As well as special skills related to the specialisations.
We are offering double-degree opportunities part of this programme with the following partner universities:
• University of Asturias, Oviedo (Spain);
• University of Le Havre (France);
• Hof University of Applied Sciences (Germany);
• Kempten, Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg Villingen-Schwenningen (Germany)
Graduates will be able to work in the following areas:
- commercial businesses,
- marketing or marketing communication agencies,
- logistics service providers,
- middle and senior management positions at sales, logistics, and marketing departments of for-profit businesses,
- management of the marketing activities of non-profit organisations.
Central European Time