|Study location||Hungary, Budapest|
|Nominal duration||3.5 years (210 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€2,500 per semester|
|Application fee||€150 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
If you choose this programme…
In the business and management programme, we develop business professionals who know the basic concepts and main relationships of business management, as well as the principles of management using resources and production factors. They are able to manage, organise and operate business processes, establish organisations and institutions, and design or change their structure and organisational conduct. With their knowledge in the field of economics, social theory, applied economics and methodology, they are able to:
- Plan and analyse the processes of business organisations and institutions.
- Manage and organise business and entrepreneurial activities and processes.
- Apply problem-solving techniques in the preparation of corporate decisions.
- Build their career independently and evaluate their experience.
- Work independently in various areas of corporate systems.
- Perform management duties in positions related to the general management and coordination of business organizations.